Dear Maxim,

Thank you very much. I primarily use OM for meetings only. So, the first
option might be the easiest.

I do not know how to set up OM for meetings only, but I will search around
and experiment till I figure it out.

So far, I have been following Alvaro's excellent OM set up guides *to the
letter* in order to install OM on the different servers. I guess, the
installation process will be slightly different, if I install OM
for meetings-use only.  I will hack around and try to figure it out (or, if
you, Alvaro, or other members of this group have several hints, those hints
would be entirely appreciated).

Thank you!
Robert.