Did you try  specifying an  integer:

1  is English

2  is German.

etc

https://192.168.1.55:5443/openmeetings/hash?&secure=8c46b082-7f4a-485d-b6b0-5fffb5dd90a4*&language=1*

On 24-Dec-20 4:20 PM, Robert Savickas wrote:
Dear Maxim,

This is just to update you: your REST integration is a beautiful thing.   I was able to make OM work perfectly within my platform, for a seamless user experience. Super! Thank you very much.

Just one question: Even though I did set up the local language interface for the users, and it works when they login directly into OM, the language is English when users connect via REST.  I tried to specify the languageID : keyword in the REST call to connect, but it still connects in English interface.

Is there a way to specify user language in Rest?

Thank you.
Robert.