Dear Daniel,

Actually, my language (Lithuanian) was not included in the distribution;
so, about 6 weeks ago, I undertook the task of translating the entire OM
interface and created the language file to use in OM and added this file to
the directory that contains all other languages.  It works very well and
the entire OM on that server of mine is in Lithuanian.

I will be glad to share that file with the production team for the future
inclusion in the OM distribution, if desired.

So, the direct OM interface uses Lithuanian language, because I can specify
the language in each user's profile. No problem.

But when I connect users to my OM via the REST API, i do not know what
keword to use to specify the language. In my installation of OM, Lithuanian
is language 37. So, I tried to include the following in the REST call to
connect the user: languageID = 37 and language_id = 37.  But neither one
yielded any result: the OM conference room that comes up is still in
English...

Thank you for any hints that you could share!

Robert