Hi Maxim,

thanks for your help. The problem is that by using a link a second time within the valid period (or endless link) there is no login possible. If the "access denied" page would appear, the user could logoff. But instead the circling login icon is going on endlessly. Only when shortening the link to the domain without the hash, the user can logout and subsequently login with the complete invitation link.

Best regards,
Thomas