I am using Version5.1.0 Revision 6691181 Builddate2020-12-01T15:49:37Z.

I could not reproduce the problem on the test server.

Best regards,

Thomas

Am 29.12.20 um 14:37 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
What version are you using?
Is it reproducible for at om.alteametasoft** demo servers?

from mobile (sorry for typos ;)

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020, 20:33 Thomas Scholzen <tschol...@buche17.de <mailto:tschol...@buche17.de>> wrote:

    Hi Maxim,

    thanks for your help. The problem is that by using a link a second
    time within the valid period (or endless link) there is no login
    possible. If the "access denied" page would appear, the user could
    logoff. But instead the circling login icon is going on endlessly.
    Only when shortening the link to the domain without the hash, the
    user can logout and subsequently login with the complete
    invitation link.

    Best regards,
    Thomas