The main issues we face:

1. All teachers share the same repository of recordings which makes mistakes of deleting the recording very common :-(

2. When using 'show recording' all recordings will be on the list, can you imagine how many 'Chapter 1 - introduction' recording would be on the list ??? almost all teachers name their first lesson that.

3. And still in the plugin activity downloading the recording is done in an internal name, not as named by the teacher.

Ali