On 2/10/21 3:47 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:

On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 at 17:55, Ali Alhaidary <ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org <mailto:ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org>> wrote:

    On 2/9/21 1:36 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:

    On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 at 17:26, Ali Alhaidary
    <ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org
    <mailto:ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org>> wrote:

        On 2/9/21 12:59 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
        Well I start to add new room option for 'suffix'
        But find out I'm not sure how should it work

        1) It is impossible to delete recordings from Moodle plugin
        Currently it is possible, is it going to be 'impossible' ?

    how?
    Drag and drop it in the bin.

This is a deletion from OM UI
NOT from Moodle plugin :)
It serves the purpose :-) and the recording is deleted while in moodle

        2) It seems filtering will also be useless due to 'suffix'
        will be in effect _AFTER_ save, and not before

        The suffix should be defined in the activity creation (input
        text box) form, so when the activity is created, the teacher
        will get something like 'moodle-ENG101' if the suffix is
        defined as '-ENG101' and module is 'moodle' by default. And
        in turn, a new group should be created in OM database called
        'moodle-ENG101'.

        And when the teacher finishes his lesson recording, he rename it,

        and move it to the 'moodle-ENG101' group recordings that is
        shown in his files tree

    this step seems to be redundant
    Currently, recordings are put by default in 'my recordings', so he
    has to move it to 'group recordings', and this is a good thing, as
    the teacher wants to review the recording before moving it to the
    'group recording'.

yep
not redundant, but optional step :)
Good

        , so that when he wants to created 'recording only' activity,
        he can select:

        1. The group name that belongs to him, then

        2. The recording of that specific group.

    this is part that will not work :(
    when the teacher will create new activity all recordings for the
    mail group will be selected
    (due to at the moment of creation all fields of activity are
    empty ....)
    Fine, but at least sorted by module, suffix

In fact - no :(

recordings created at "moodle-ENG101" will not be visible while key is "moodle" and the `suffix` is empty
to see them
teacher will need to create activity (with suffix)
save it
then edit

this looks to me as bad UX :(

Maybe you can suggest how it can be improved?
Yes, you are absolutely right, the teacher needs to create an activity with 'suffix' mandatory field, and then he use this activity, enter the room and do recording, only after that, the recording is visible.

        :-)

        sounds like I don't understand the use case :(

        On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 at 14:25, Maxim Solodovnik