On 8/24/21 5:43 AM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
Hello Lee,

Can you try to click the "About" link at the Dashboard?
Can you see the "About" dialog?

@All if you can reproduce the issue with dialog don't popping up, can you share the steps with me?
@Max

Things are working here as expected in production since 6.0.0 till now 7.0.0#13, no issue has been reported regarding this case. Reviewing our case database, similar issue was reported when some other dialog box from the browser was waiting a response and the teacher is trying to start recording and nothing happens (his claim). Is there any thing specific I can do?

@Lee

Can you please register as new user https://the5stars.org and then access https://school.the5stars.org/class/mod/openmeetings/view.php?id=181 from the same browsers.

Or VM if the issue is reproducible in VM?