My mistake, I forgot to mention, that issues 1 and 3 are fixed.
Ad 2: Our use-case was to upsert null values and with Phoenix 3.0 from
old master has some issue. So we've add multiupsert function (with
deleting null values) to node lib[1]. We had lot of disscusions at our
firm, but previous principal architect said it is by design, so we
choose that way. But now everything is fine.

Regards,
Vaclav;

[1] https://github.com/alibaba/node-hbase-client/pull/74

[2] https://github.com/falsecz/node-phoenix-proxy