Hi All.

Thanks Bosco,Selva and Muthu for your suggestion and feedback towards
Ranger by which i am able to build and work successfully even with
Hadoop,Hive lower Versions .Still,I have a doubt on creating DB that while
enabling the hadoop,hive etc scripts we need to provide information like db
name and user authentications where if i am providing separate servers
i.e., Ranger server, Hadoop, Hive etc.At that point i need to provide a db
informations for each server (jdbc:localhost) or a common db (jdbc:RANGER
SERVER IP).
And i am requesting you to provide the Knox Repo creating example. Because
where i dont know what to provide in Knox url

Thanks all
With regards
Amithsha