Hi Bosco,

             Now almost i am clear with Ranger except Knox and have
configured Knox url as
https://MY_KNOX_IP:8443/gateway/admin/api/v1/topologies i got this Error

2014-12-20 12:52:10,327 [http-bio-6080-exec-29] ERROR
com.xasecure.knox.client.KnoxClient (KnoxClient.java:139) - Exception on
REST call to KnoxUrl :
https://xxxxxxxxxx:8443/gateway/admin/api/v1/topologies.
com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative names
present
    at
com.sun.jersey.client.urlconnection.URLConnectionClientHandler.handle(URLConnectionClientHandler.java:131)
    at
com.sun.jersey.api.client.filter.HTTPBasicAuthFilter.handle(HTTPBasicAuthFilter.java:81)
    at com.sun.jersey.api.client.Client.handle(Client.java:616)
    at com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource.handle(WebResource.java:559)
    at com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource.access$200(WebResource.java:72)
    at
com.sun.jersey.api.client.WebResource$Builder.get(WebResource.java:454)
    at
com.xasecure.knox.client.KnoxClient.getTopologyList(KnoxClient.java:86)
    at com.xasecure.knox.client.KnoxClient$2.call(KnoxClient.java:360)
    at com.xasecure.knox.client.KnoxClient$2.call(KnoxClient.java:357)
    at com.xasecure.knox.client.KnoxClient.timedTask(KnoxClient.java:384)
    at
com.xasecure.knox.client.KnoxClient.getKnoxResources(KnoxClient.java:365)
    at
com.xasecure.knox.client.KnoxClient.testConnection(KnoxClient.java:278)
    at com.xasecure.biz.AssetMgr.testConfig(AssetMgr.java:1657)
    at com.xasecure.rest.AssetREST.testConfig(AssetREST.java:163)
    at
com.xasecure.rest.AssetREST$$FastClassByCGLIB$$90363ab.invoke(<generated>)
    at net.sf.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:191)
    at
org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(Cglib2AopProxy.java:689)
    at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
    at
org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:110)
    at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
    at
org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(Cglib2AopProxy.java:622)
    at
com.xasecure.rest.AssetREST$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$a483aa9.testConfig(<generated>)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor80.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at
    at
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider$TypeOutInvoker._dispatch(AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider.java:168)
    at
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:70)
    at
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.HttpMethodRule.accept(HttpMethodRule.java:279)
    at
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:136)
    at
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.ResourceClassRule.accept(ResourceClassRule.java:86)
    at
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:136)
    at
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RootResourceClassesRule.accept(RootResourceClassesRule.java:74)
    at
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1357)
    at
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1289)
    at
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1239)
    at
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1229)
    at
com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:420)
    at
com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:497)
    at
com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:684)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
    at
com.xasecure.security.web.filter.XASecurityContextFormationFilter.doFilter(XASecurityContextFormationFilter.java:134)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:113)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:45)
org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:150)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:183)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:105)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:192)
    at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:160)
    at
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346)
    at
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)
    at
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:501)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
    at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
    at
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:950)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
    at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:408)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1070)
    at
org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:611)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:314)
    at
    at
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative names
present
    at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:192)
    at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(SSLSocketImpl.java:1884)
    at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Handshaker.java:276)
    at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Handshaker.java:270)
    at
sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverCertificate(ClientHandshaker.java:1341)
    at
sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.processMessage(ClientHandshaker.java:153)
    at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.processLoop(Handshaker.java:868)
    at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.process_record(Handshaker.java:804)
    at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:1016)
    at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1312)
    at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1339)
    at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1323)
    at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(HttpsClient.java:563)
    at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.java:185)
    at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1300)
    at
java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(HttpURLConnection.java:468)
    at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getResponseCode(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:338)
    at
com.sun.jersey.client.urlconnection.URLConnectionClientHandler._invoke(URLConnectionClientHandler.java:218)
    at
com.sun.jersey.client.urlconnection.URLConnectionClientHandler.handle(URLConnectionClientHandler.java:129)
    ... 89 more
Caused by: java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative
names present
    at sun.security.util.HostnameChecker.matchIP(HostnameChecker.java:142)
    at sun.security.util.HostnameChecker.match(HostnameChecker.java:91)

****************I am able to access the url after confirming the
certifications in Mozilla Firefox and chrome **********************

Can u suggest,

Thank you with regards