>Is this fixed, jira told closed, but its not working for me.
>
>Using prerender + preprocess ( doesnt matter if tiger annotations or
>viewcontroller interface is added ), they are not called.

How is your application different than the shale-test-view app?

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/shale/framework/trunk/shale-apps/shale-test-view/

>Its a simple bean in request scope, annotated with prerender +
>preprocess, init and destroy are working, the others ones not.

Your bean needs to implement the ViewController interface.  If you are using
the tiger library, add the @View annoation before the class definition.

@View public class
Or, you can make your bean extend AbstractRequestBean or AbstractViewController.

>I am using svn snapshot from last friday.
>
>Torsten

Gary
--- Begin Message ---

Am Donnerstag, den 12.10.2006, 13:32 -0400 schrieb Baker,Jonathan:
> Issue created
>
> https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-307
>

> JB

--- End Message ---