Should have read the documentation again *shame on me" - read it once in
early stage, but doc is changing of cause and i have missed the
dependency of the default mapping controller naming scheme and my beans
are not named to comply the default mapping, after changing that it
works.

My fault, sorry, - works now :-(

Torsten