>From: "Mike Kienenberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Gary, I see this as a tomahawk bug. I'm pretty sure I looked at this
> a couple weeks ago and noticed that the renderer was being set inside
> the JSP tag handler rather than in the component. Seems like setting
> it from the taghandler is the wrong approach. Breaks anything other
> than the jsp viewhandler.

Cool.  I thought it was too but I understand the reuse that tomahawk has with
core.
I can see why you wouldn’t want to subclass a component just for the sake of
changing the rendererType - more code to maintain.   On the flip side, it
wouldn’t be right to override the RI's renderer-class using the same
renderer-type and family.

Only JSP is mandated by the specification.  So, there is a gray area here
(calling it a bug).

Are you guys planning on using the Trinidad code generation for tomahawk it the
future?