On 5/23/07, Gary VanMatre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>From: Torsten Krah [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>The question would be - as the second run is really useless - how to
>identify annotated tiger beans.
>If they can be identified (dont know if this is possible and how to do
>it yet), than the code in run two can be fixed to do what the comment
>does want to do, remove them, instead of removing the rest completely.

I'm thinking that we could just remove that bit of logic because the
web container should fire the ServletRequestListener [1] regardless?

It will indeed get called later, but outside the JSF lifecycle ...
which means you would not be able to get to the FacesContext in a
destroy() method.  That's why this logic was inserted in the first
place.

Craig

However, there might be a funky case that resulted in this logic in the
PhaseListener - not sure.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/shale/framework/trunk/shale-view/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/view/faces/LifecycleListener.java?view=markup

>Torsten

Gary

The question would be - as the second run is really useless - how to
identify annotated tiger beans.
If they can be identified (dont know if this is possible and how to do
it yet), than the code in run two can be fixed to do what the comment
does want to do, remove them, instead of removing the rest completely.

Torsten

Am Dienstag, den 22.05.2007, 15:41 +0200 schrieb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> Please fix the bug SHALE-409.
>

> Regards
>
> Mario Buonopane

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.