From: Rahul Akolkar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 4 giugno 2007 22.05
To: user@shale.apache.org
Subject: Re: No onException called

On 6/4/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Rahul, some times ago Craig told me that the onException is the
correct
> way to catch and manage this exception:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/user@shale.apache.org/msg01111.html

<snip/>

The code will throw an IllegalStateException (as you've posted in the
top post in this thread), but won't result in an onException callback
in this scenario (I'm sort of interested in knowing what the scenarios
are -- other than developer error).

Obviously, I can't speak for Craig or anyone else, but I think his
response in this thread overrides that one by virtue of being more
recent.

-Rahul

> Mario

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.