Hi Lionel

I'm sorry the dealy for responding

I added el-ri.jar in my dependencies and a it worked

But I still can't make my project to work

As I said before I'm using a lot of frameworks on it

My problem now is that the project is not resolving
any .jsf redirection

I would like to ask to the list about this but it's
going to take some time and I'm really getting tired
of it because I should already have started the
developing fase and I'm still trying to build my
project structure ...

Anyway I would really appreciated if you have just a
little more pacience with me on this project ok ? :)

I'm not sure if my deployment descriptor is set
correctly becuase there are filters and servlets from
MyFaces, Shale and RI declared ... I believe that can
be one of the reasons for the problem ...

Anyway I would like to thank you for your time and
help

=== message truncated ===

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7