Adding to already interesting answers:

   - "Is there any case where MR is better than Spark? I don't know what cases
   I should be used Spark by MR. When is MR faster than Spark?"
   - Many. MR would be better (am not saying faster ;o)) for
         - Very large dataset,
         - Multistage map-reduce flows,
         - Complex map-reduce semantics
      - Spark is definitely better for the classic iterative,interactive
      workloads.
      - Spark is very effective for implementing the concepts of in-memory
      datasets & real time analytics
         - Take a look at the Lambda architecture
      - Also checkout how Ooyala is using Spark in multiple layers &
      configurations. They also have MR in many places
      - In our case, we found Spark very effective for ELT - we would have
      used MR earlier
   -  "I know Java, is it worth it to learn Scala for programming to Spark
   or it's okay just with Java?"
   - Java will work fine. Especially when Java 8 becomes the norm, we will
      get back some of the elegance
      - I, personally, like Scala & Python lot better than Java. Scala is a
      lot more elegant, but compilations, IDE integration et al are still clunky
      - One word of caution - stick with one language as much as
      possible-shuffling between Java & Scala is not fun

Cheers & HTH
<k/>