Good point.
On the positive side, whether we choose the most efficient mechanism in
Scala might not be as important, as the Spark framework mediates the
distributed computation. Even if there is some declarative part in Spark,
we can still choose an inefficient computation path that is not apparent to
the framework.
Cheers
<k/>
P.S: Now Reply to ALL