Shall we summarize the discussion so far?

To sum up, "ASF Slack" vs "3rd-party Slack" was the real background to
initiate this thread instead of "Slack" vs "Mailing list"?

If ASF Slack provides what you need, is it better than creating a new Slack
channel?

Or, is there another reason for us to create a new Slack channel?

Dongjoon.