We do have both MQ and Storm in-house. However, we actually have another java
process running to read from MQ (polling and stopping every x seconds when the
queue is empty) and push message to kafka. We thought it was easier to use
KafkaSpout then creating another spout. Not saying this is the right way to do
it, but we got by with this :)

Thanks,
Baek