Fra: Laurie Harper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 31. mars 2004 08:10
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Struts boooks: remommendations?

I'm looking for a good book on Struts, but there seem to be a number of
choices... Choice is all well and good, but i need some selection
criteria :-) I'm looking for a book that has comprehensive coverage of
Struts, is up-to-date, and which focuses on Struts (not a book on web
application development that happens to talk about Struts along the way,

for example).

So, what do people recommend? What books have you found most useful in
that context? From the sample chapters on line it seems like Struts in
Action may be a good choice but I don't know how up-to-date it is.

Suggestions appreciated :)

L.

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB NOR cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.