Use html:options collection="dummyList" labelName="key"
labelProperty="value"

Implement this javabean..

public class Row implements java.io.Serializable{
  Row(String key, String value){this.key=key;this.value=value;};
  private String key="";
  private String value="";
  public String getKey(){return key;};
  public String getValue(){return value;};
  public void setKey(String key){this.key= key;};
  public void setValue(String value){this.value= value;};
}