Yes I could not agree more. This why Commons BeanUtils
and PropertyUtils was invented. It sound like people
have an itch for a mapping properties that converts
ActionForm (Dyna also) to a Value Object. Convert me X into Y whilst
copying the attributes as best I can from X to Y.
Sounds like a very old OO problem: Morphing Eclispe into
Round Rectangle into a Triangle. I wonder.

--
Peter Pilgrim
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,