On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:09:41 -0400, Erik Weber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am now using the same form successfully for adds and updates. I am using the Validator plugin for validation, which I find to be pretty awesome. The problem I face though is, the fields I need to validate are slightly different between add and update conditions.

Use the ValidatorActionForm and validate on the Action name, not the form name. Useful for just that reasons you've desscribed. You can have different validation set up for the updateAction vs the insertAction.

--
Rick