I wanted to ask about this.  The javadoc of Validator's Form.inherit field (
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/validator/apidocs/org/apache/commons/validator/Form.html#inherit
) has it marked as "Since Validator 1.2.0", so I was thinking the inheritance
feature wasn't included yet.  Do you know if this is the case?

Hubert