On Tue, 17 Aug 2004, Sebastian Ho wrote:

> I fixed the Back problem using javascript (using javascript
> history.back()). Although it is resolved, I am still very much
> interested in the struts solution without using javascript.

what about checking for the "back" property in your
validate method (as i wrote few mails ago)?

according to your description of CreateExperiment.jsp just
change the proposed code to:

public ActionErrors validate ( ... ) {
        if (! "back".equals (getAction ()) ) {
                super.validate ( ... );
                // another validations if needed

i still suppose you have defined property "action"
in your form bean.

pavel