Here is a simple example showing two methods in the given order

/*******************************************************************************************/
    @Override
@Action(value="/do/some/specificstuff/{thing}", results={@Result(location = "result.jsp")}),
    public String execute() throws Exception {...}

    @Override
@Action(value="/do/some/{thing}", results={@Result(location = "result.jsp")}),
    public String input() throws Exception {...}

Now if the request contains myApp/do/some/specificstuff/eat

which action will fire? I my case it's the input() method but it really should be the execute() method. The parameter "thing" in the second annotation then equals "specificstuff/eat"

Is it possible to control the "greediness" of the patternmatcher? Using XML notation one could simply control
this behaviour by  reordering the <action> tags.

Thanks

- Mounir