Am 07.03.2012 19:17, schrieb Maurizio Cucchiara:
In addition to what Dave suggested, could you check it against the latest
nightly build? IIRC I made some change recently on wildcard support.

Can you please tell me how to access your nightly builds through maven?
https://builds.apache.org/job/Struts2/lastStableBuild/org.apache.struts$struts2-assembly/

or should I svn and build locally?

At the moment I'm developing against 2.3.2-snapshots

cheers
Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara