Don't have any code handy, but it's quite straightforward:

- create a hidden frame
- on the select's onchange() do a submit on a form in the hidden frame to
an action that gets the information from the database, passing in the
relevant parameter
- have the action forward to a jsp which is just a javascript call to
update the other select box - probably easiest just to delete the select
box options, iterate through the through the collection returned and for
each one create a javascript call on the other frame that adds an option
for it

let me know if you have any qu's.

cheers,

David

|         |           Erik Weber       |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           ring.com>        |
|         |           09/02/2004 01:14 |
|         |           "Struts Users    |
|         |           Mailing List"    |

  |       cc:
                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: dynamically change the dropdown list from a database...

Do you have an example of this?

Thanks,