From: "Chuck Chopp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> So it isn't
> just learning one new thing, such as just a new language or a new
framework
> with a known language, it is learning several new things at the same time.
> The last time I checked, human beings are equiped to juggle approximately
6
> to 8 concurrent tasks if they are well organized.  That much new material
at
> any given time is likely to be daunting to anybody until the eureka
> lightbulb starts to shine.

Good list!  Add to that, you're working with open source stuff, which will
change right out from under you if you're not paying attention.

Just keep asking questions, you're doing fine.  It won't be long until
you're answering other newbies' questions.  And if you think you're all
alone, look back in the list archives for my name... talk about confused!
Some of my early posts read like I randomly selected words from the Struts
website and strung them together.

The lightbulb will come on soon. :) [Weird, I used that phrase in my note
suggesting debugging struts-example.war and deleted it thinking it was too
flip.]

--
Wendy Smoak