[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Sure you can, but you have to satisfy some requirements:
1) Use the Tiles controller instead of standard Struts controller, i.e. in
your struts-config.xml you must specify:
<controller
processorClass="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor"/>
but I think you already did it because you are using Tiles :-P

When you use the Tiles plugin, you get this automagically.

2) Have a <forward> elements in your struts-config.xml, either global or
local to the action mapping that has as a path the needed Tiles
definition.
3) Do an "actionMapping.findforward" to the forward specified in point 2.
I use it a lot in my projects.
Ciao
Antonio

Michael Kastner wrote:

Hello,

is ther any way I can forward to a tile-definition?

That is the only way you can ever get to a page at all in Struts, so the answer has to be "Yes".

Greetings

Michael Kastner