Terry - maybe I'm a dope...but can you define what you mean by multiple level? I at first though you meant the validations such as (required,intRange) but looking at it, I think I may be wrong and it means something else.

A better definition of what phaseList and procedureList are, and how they relate to each other should help clear it up I think.

Matt

Terry Roe wrote:

Can Struts validate more than one level of indexed properties? First level works great. Love it. I've tried the following (phaseList and procedureList are two indexed properties) to get more than one level to work without success:

<field property="units" indexedListProperty="plan.phaseList.procedureList" depends="required,intRange">

<field property="units" indexedListProperty="plan.phaseList[].procedureList" depends="required,intRange">

<field property="procedureList.units" indexedListProperty="plan.phaseList" depends="required,intRange">

<field property="procedureList[].units" indexedListProperty="plan.phaseList" depends="required,intRange">

Is multi-level, indexed property validation supported? If so, can someone relate the syntax to use? If not, can someone confirm than only one level of indexed property validation is supported?

TR