I usually use http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user

as the main archive of struts-user that I search. It seems to work best out of the available options.

Matt

Terry Roe wrote:

Geeta,

I, too, am disappointed that none of the mailing list searches for The Apache Software Foundation appear to work. Given the fact that one "should not" post a question until one has attempted a thorough search for an answer, it seems utterly ridiculous that you can't do a search through the mailing list. I've seen many other people complain about this issue, but I have not been able to find a good explanation as to why it isn't enabled. You can try www.mail-arhcive.com to search first for Struts mailing lists and then search within the mailing list of your choice for messages. I have yet to find a really excellent way to search through Apache mailing lists, but I'd sure appreciate it if someone could make some good suggestions.

TR

Geeta Ramani wrote:

Hi Nick/all:

This may be relevant to this topic, but the "Search" feature for the
Struts archives seems to be broken..? I just get a "Text search not
available for this list" regardless of what I do/how I search. I used
this link:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
s.apache.org

Thanks and regards,