Looks like looking at what is being done with chain would be the first thing. I have a question and a
comment. If you don't have time for the qeustion, I certainly will understand.

QUESTION: Component drag and drop?

Is the drag and drop for apps using
the chaing of responsibility framework or for alternative coding of the framework parts themselves? I.e. is this like dropping a war into Tomcat or
like dynamically updating a class without restarting
the client of the class?

COMMENT

I understand entirely on the committers already being
on their own path at this point in time. I am sure the
product will be cool. I have always believed criticism
is more useful and usually more honest than praise, but I am well aware of the considerable accomplishments
of this and other Apache teams. Apache is somewhat of
a minor miracle.

Michael McGrady