From: Hubert Rabago [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 12:17 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: populating multiple action forms

He he he, I just thought up a nasty hack to attempt this, though I
haven't tried it yet to see if it would work.  It involves a
BeanValidatorForm that wraps another BeanValidatorForm.  Calling
Niall, would this work?  =p
I wonder if I'll be able to find the time to do it tonight.

Sorry, Fedor, I'm hoping the above paragraph doesn't hijack your thread.

The short answer is, I don't think so.  Struts is designed to work
with the form you declare on the mapping, and the ActionForm is
supposed to represent an html <form>, and you really only submit one
form at a time.  Why not use BeanUtils to copy between forms?  For
your special case, the add'l lines of code to do it shouldn't hurt too
much.

Hubert