Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: Where Is the Best Place To Store Files?

Unless, of course, you are using something like HSQLdb, in which case, tell him he is a smart-ass. Seriously, there are difficulties with some databases in this respect. Don't know what you are using, and Vic if probably right that your "superior" is "inferior".

Michael McGrady

Vic Cekvenich wrote:

Caroline Jen wrote:

I am already told by my superior "do not save those files into the database".

What should I do?

Tell him he is a dumb-ass?
;-)
.V