Hi,
Was wondering if calling a JSP directly a good approach in struts or should
I always go through Action/Action Mappings. I have a situation where I have
a result list displayed in a table and each row has email icon which when
clicked should display a JSP where one can enter email text and preview the
email. So I thought I could directly call JSP using <html:link
page="email.jsp">. But I also want to send the "To:" email address of from
the row where it is clikced. Can I pass it as a request paramter when I call
the JSP directly or do I call an Action instead ?
If I can call thru JSP, how do I retrieve that email value in the next JSP??

Thanks for your help
Gnan

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send
an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Toys "R" Us, Inc.