From: René Thol [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 10:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Question regarding filters in html-tags

Hello everybody,

unfortunately I did not find anything within the ML archive regarding
this topic!

My question is: Is there any mechanism like the filter="false" within
the <bean:write> tag for the html:text and html:textarea tags?
Or does exist another way to protect the contents of the latter both
tags from getting parsed and converted?

Many thanks in advance
Kind regards

--