On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 07:50:31 -0800 (PST), Michael Klaene
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip/>
> 2.)Is anyone using a database-driven approach to this, storing application
> labels, etc. in tables and retrieving them. Possibly, by reimplementing
> versions of ResourceBundle/MessageResources to go against tables. You'd still
> have to update entries manually but I kind of like the idea of putting this
> info in the database.

<snip/>

There's this:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=49385&package_id=76369

If you check the archives, there has been some (a lot?) of discussion
about this in the past.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&r=1&w=2

Hubert