When you execute an action the name of the action from used is set in a
request scope attribute "org.apache.struts.action.mapping.instance". It's a
fairly simple matter to get the actual actionform object if you know the
scope. For instance, all my forms are session scope so I can get the
just-used form with:

                <c:set scope="page" var="formBean"
value="${sessionScope[requestScope['org.apache.struts.action.mapping.instanc
e'].name]}"/>

If you don't know the scope then you'll need a bit more logic to get the
formbean.

Does that help?

Paul

Axios Email Confidentiality Footer
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and
other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by my
Company or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative
independent of this message.

WARNING:
While Axios Systems Ltd takes steps to prevent computer viruses from being
transmitted via electronic mail attachments we cannot guarantee that
attachments do not contain computer virus code.  You are therefore strongly
advised to undertake anti virus checks prior to accessing the attachment to
this electronic mail.  Axios Systems Ltd grants no warranties regarding
performance use or quality of any attachment and undertakes no liability for
loss or damage howsoever caused.