You seem to be thinking of "upgrading" from Struts while also
deploying your web application in Spring.  If you search this list, I
believe you will find Mr. McClanahan saying that Struts is inferior to
other existing request based MVC web frameworks.  You might want to
chase that down and to consider the alternatives.  I cannot remember
if he cited the web framework that comes with Spring or not.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:17:33 +0800, Eric Chow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have used Struts for four years. And I am evaluating SpinrgFramework.
>
> Anybody can give me some suggestions on them ??
>
> Eric

The radiance of all the stars does not equal a sixteenth part of the
moon's radiance, likewise, good deeds giving us merit, all these do
not equal a sixteenth part of the merit of loving-kindness..