Oops, as I had said in the paragraph that got snipped out, I am still trying to figure out the best way to fit everything together and obviously I misunderstood your comment to Joel.

I am very interested to learn more about how to approach struts application design in a less page centric manner. Could you point me to some resources that could help me understand the alternate approach that you recommend?

TIA,
-Jesse

Dakota Jack wrote:

<SNIP>