> An example...
>
> I have an application where there are six screens.  They are
> used to create a record in the database.  When used this way,
> they do in fact represent a wizard-type flow.  However, you
> can also recall the items from the database for editing, and
> the same screens are used, but, you now have the capability
> to jump between screens any way you wish.  The same screens,
> and more importantly ACTIONS, are no longer used in the usual
> flow.  If I had did what amounts to hardcoded that flow into
> the Actions by having one depent on another, I wouldn't be
> able (easily) to accomplish that.
>
> You might say this is now a fringe case, and certainly it is
> less common than the example I gave before, but it still is
> not unusual (at least as far as my travels go :) )

Ok, makes sense. I have never had that sort of requirement/solution before,
but it sounds feasible.
To me, it sounds a bit like you'd need tiles :-), but the
multi-form-processing-thingy would probably do it too :-)

However, i'll wait till ist ready, see the result, and try to learn :-)

Regards
Leon