Frank W. Zammetti wrote the following on 3/17/2005 8:57 PM:

Argh... I love Baseball, have all my life, used to play from sunrise to sunset during the summers of my youth, but is there really no more pressing matters in this country for our elected representatives to be dealing with than steroid abuse in a sport??

roids, roids, good for your heart. The more you eat them the more you... oh wait those are beans. Hmmmm are they stateless session beans?

--
Rick