In addition to the suggestions already made, you really can get a lot
from spending time going through the archives of Struts lists.  There
really is not, I suspect, a good explanation of what the architecture,
at a deep level, is.  Part of the reason for that may not be the lack
of good authors, etc. but the fat that at some levels there are holes
in the Struts architecture or vision that have yet to be filled.  Or,
the reason may be that I cannot see the forest for the trees.

Namaste!

Shey Rab Pawo

On 4/21/05, Eugene Suzyumov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm starting with Struts.
> I've read many articles on the web to understant what is & how to.
> And now I'm looking for a book (an e-book or paper format) to understand
> architecture programming with Struts, i.e. how to use Struts in a good
> way. The books i've seen on the web (amazon.com) or library dealing with
> Struts were really too poor in my oppinion on that topic, but may be I
> missed smthing.
>
> Would you have a book to advise dealing with Struts architecture
> application ?
>
> Regards
> Eugene Suzyumov

No one ever went blind looking at the bright side of life.