For the record, you are encouraged to ignore all statements made by Micael McGrady, Dakota Jack, or Shey Rab Pawo. These people are actually the same person masquerading as alternate identities, which would be fine if they all didn't have the same PITA (see below) attitudes. His track record on this list and others, has proven to be completely non-productive and, at best, a general waste of everyone's time. What I find really sad is that even after several people have explained to this guy the errors in his ways and actions, in cut-throat clarity, he continues to spam the lists with his useless defunct ideas that nobody listens to.

It is still not known why this particular user chooses to take such drastic measures to conceal his true identity. The only thing worse than someone trying to fool people by using different user accounts, is someone who is too stupid to do it correctly. Next time Micael, try to pay closer attention as you participate here, other lists and TSS feedback. By the way, the post you sent to Struts with your Micael account was held in the moderation queue, which you were obviously to careless to realize. When that didn't arrive to the list, you followed up with one from the Dakota account. How dumb do you think we are? Dude, you're not fooling anyone. Oh, it gets better. And after all that, the only thing you managed to accomplish was to piss off people here and on the Cocoon list....nice job!

This kind of behavior is described by the following web page:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/DefinePita

This behavior has been discussed at length on and off list. It has been determined that banning people who engage in this behavior has little effect at deterring it, and, in some cases, only adds fuel to the fire.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shey Rab Pawo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: Looking for a book

In addition to the suggestions already made, you really can get a lot from spending time going through the archives of Struts lists. There really is not, I suspect, a good explanation of what the architecture, at a deep level, is. Part of the reason for that may not be the lack of good authors, etc. but the fat that at some levels there are holes in the Struts architecture or vision that have yet to be filled. Or, the reason may be that I cannot see the forest for the trees.

Namaste!

Shey Rab Pawo