On Tue, May 3, 2005 1:06 pm, Ted Husted said:
> The JetBrains IDEA is so good, it's spooky.
>
> It's like pair-programming with Commander Data. :)

If I had Data around I'd just let him do all the work and pick up the fat
management check :)

That's pretty much what Picard did all those years now that I think about
it :)

Seriously though, what features do you find to be exceptionally good?  I
took a peak some time ago and thought it looked OK, but apparently you
found some especially interesting things...

Frank