From: Shajee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 8:51 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Integrating reports in Struts Framework

Hi,

I'm new to the group and Struts Framework. There're a few urgent
queries for which i'm unable to get some good answers. Thought you guys
might be helpful

Is there any inbuilt functionality in struts framework for
implementing reports.

Are there any Apache based tools/model for reporting in java web
application based on Struts framework.

The reports have to generated in DOC, PDF, HTML etc file formats

Looking forward to some suggestions

Thanks & regards
Shajee