Sorry, Laurie, but if you are going to define your own meanings for
"request" and so on, then I just don't have time to learn how you are
speaking, even if what you said was enticing.  I am not saying you are
wrong, just that I would prefer to use terms in a standard way to
avoid having to learn idiosyncratic usage.  The bottom line, however,
is that I am not open at this stage in my career to suggestions that
putting code into JSP pages is a good idea without a bang up and clear
argument for that option.  I don't see it here.

On 5/24/05, Laurie Harper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >>Sure, but I'm not talking about request objects. A request to
> >>http://host/myapp/something.jsp (with no query parameters) contains no
> >>request data, but the JSP still has to display information. What I'm
> >>taling about is how that information is retrieved from the backend.

~Dakota Jack~